Originally planned to take place September 27-29, in Washington, D.C., McLeod Software has decided, in light of the current COVID-19 environment, to create a fully virtual user conference instead.
The virtual conference hours will be scheduled for mid-day and mid-week, giving attendees time to complete work during the live, online event. Conference sessions will also be recorded and available for attendees to view later, including sessions covering:
- McLeod’s new products as well as new capabilities of current products
- How to get more out of your system and become more effective
- Best practices from industry peers
- Insight from industry experts on important issues and ways transportation providers can adapt and thrive
- New products and services from McLeod’s Certified Integration Partners
Originally posted on Trucking Info