Rand McNally recently introduced OverDryve 8 Pro II, the next generation of its all-in-one trucking device, which includes navigation, access to SiriusXM radio, a recording dash cam, the ability to call and text hands-free, and more.
The newly designed OverDryve 8 Pro II is three times faster than the first-generation devices, with routing powered by Rand Navigation 2.0, the company’s proprietary navigation that debuted earlier this year.
The fully adjustable built-in dash cam includes a magnetic mount, allowing for quick and easy snap-in/snap-out of the device.
“The new navigation significantly improves usability with truly remarkable, glanceable graphics and provides access to advanced features like weather and traffic overlays that give current conditions and those down the road,” said Stephen Fletcher, CEO of Rand McNally.
Other features include:
- High-definition 8-inch screen;
- Built-in SiriusXM radio with the first three months free
- Dedicated digital signal processing for greater audio clarity on calls
- Improved battery capacity and more powerful processors for faster routing and smoother graphics
- Live traffic, current fuel prices, and weather conditions down the road
- Enhanced driver tools such as mileage and fuel logs
- ELD-readiness with the Rand McNally DriverConnect app
“We are pleased to progress the device further with the launch of the new OverDryve 8 Pro,” said Fletcher.
Originally posted on Trucking Info