A new quarterly report from software and eMobility consultancy Evenergi aims to provide the latest information available to help bus, truck, and van fleets transition to zero-emissions vehicles.
Released September 9, World EV Day, the Zero Emissions Bus, Truck and Van Report is produced in partnership with the Australasian Fleet Management Association’s (AfMA) initiative “Charge Together Fleets,” a free program to assist fleet and sustainability managers in the move to zero emissions.
According to AfMA, the report offers fleet managers concise, factual information on the latest manufacturer releases, vehicle specifications and readiness, key segment analysis, and charging detail.
The association cites the many challenges for bus, truck, and van fleets — often fleets’ highest emitters of Co2 and NOx — committed to decarbonizing their fleets:
- Rapidly changing technology
- Lack of availability of product and price
- Charging infrastructure complexity
- Perceptions of operational risk in introducing vehicles that lack traditional range
- The clear lack of information, thoughtfully organized in one central location
Click here to subscribe to free quarterly Zero Emissions Bus, Truck and Van Report.