October 26, 2021
Big Data Insights – Big Fleet Evolution, Pt. 1
The Global Fleet Voices video series produced by Automotive Fleet highlights key leaders in today's fleet management industry.
This episode is sponsored by and produced in partnership with Geotab 🤝
This is Episode 1 of a four-part series featuring:
- Hayley Barone, Global Road Safety Manager for Heineken
- Mike Branch, Vice President of Data and Analytics for Geotab
- Heidi DiAngelo, Global Account Manager for Geotab
- Mike Antich, Editor of Automotive Fleet Magazine
Today's topics include:
- Using Big Data as a catalyst to help companies meet future goals.
- Interaction of fleet and safety team members with corporate IT or incorporating data scientists into the fleet team.
- Sharing of lessons learned in leveraging Big Data into fleet operations.
📰 Sign up for the Automotive Fleet newsletter.
Follow and connect with Automotive Fleet on social media!
👂 Prefer to listen? Check out the State of the Fleet Industry podcast!
💡 Learn more about the Global Fleet Conference.
🏫 Part I – Deep Dive I: Report on Vocational Vehicles.
🏫 Part II – Deep Dive II: Data as the Gateway to New Fleet Management.
⏱ Timestamps ⏱
0:00 An Introduction to Big Data Insights
1:20 Guest Introductions
3:14 How Do You Access Big Data to Reach Fleet Goals?
7:16 The Key to Involving All Team Members
9:17 Lessons Learned in Leveraging Big Data for Fleet Goals
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet