January 10, 2022
Will EV Proliferation Lead to Product Cannibalization?
This episode is sponsored by:
Learn more about the Circle K Fleet Card.
The 77th State of the Fleet Industry video produced by Automotive Fleet offers an updated look at the state of the fleet market as presented by AF Editor Mike Antich.
🎙 Today's topics include:
- GM uses the 2022 Consumer Electronics Show as the platform to unveil the 2024 Chevrolet Silverado EV and announce the 2023 Chevrolet Equinox EV and Chevrolet Blazer EV.
- Fleet order banks open for 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Pro EV pickup.
- Amazon is the first commercial customer for the upcoming Ram ProMaster EV.
- Forecast that Tesla EV market share to contract from 50% to 20% in next three years.
📰 Sign up for the Automotive Fleet newsletter.
🤝 Follow and connect with Automotive Fleet on social media!
- Connect with Automotive Fleet on LinkedIn.
- Like Automotive Fleet on Facebook.
- Follow Automotive Fleet on Twitter.
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out the State of the Fleet Industry podcast!
⏱ Timestamps ⏱
0:36 Takeaways from CES 2022
1:53 GM Unveils 2024 Silverado EV
3:00 GM Releasing 3 Additional EVs in 2023
3:17 Ford Opens Fleet Order Banks for 2022 F-150 Lightning
3:36 Stellantis Announces RAM Pro Master EV Van
3:52 Keeping Up with All the New EV Announcements
5:21 Will EV Proliferation Result in Product Cannibalization?
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet