March 14, 2022
Increasing Fleet Expenses are Straining Corporate Budgets
This episode is sponsored by:
Learn more about the Circle K Fleet Card.
The 85th State of the Fleet Industry video produced by Automotive Fleet offers an updated look at the state of the fleet market as presented by AF Editor Mike Antich.
🎙Today's topics include:
- Sourcing replacement fleet vehicles presents ongoing challenges.
- Extended service lives for fleet vehicles increasing PM and unscheduled maintenance costs.
- Out-of-stock ordering from dealers continues to be painful.
- Skyrocketing gasoline and diesel prices impacting fleet budgets.
- Raw material surcharges being added to some pre-manufactured products and upfit equipment.
⏱ Timestamps ⏱
1:10 Sourcing replacement fleet vehicles
5:25 Extending service lives for fleet vehicles
6:16 Out-of-stock ordering from dealers
6:36 Skyrocketing gasoline and diesel prices
8:16 Raw material surcharges
📰 Sign up for the Automotive Fleet newsletter.
🤝 Follow and connect with Automotive Fleet on social media!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out the State of the Fleet Industry podcast!
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet