May 16, 2022
The Drumbeat of Recession and Its Potential Impact on Fleet
The 94th State of the Fleet Industry video produced by Automotive Fleet offers an updated look at the state of the fleet market as presented by AF Editor Mike Antich.
🎙Today's topics include:
- Increased discussion about the threat of recession triggered by efforts to curb inflation.
- Economic forces disrupting fleet such as skyrocketing fuel costs and vehicle sourcing constraints.
- Recession to benefit fleet buyers with greater availability to high-demand products.
- Pressure for OEMs to restitute fleet incentive programs.
- Recessions stimulate stronger demand for used vehicles.
Make sure you're signed up for the AF Newsletter so you don't miss another State of the Fleet Industry video.
📰 Sign up for the Automotive Fleet newsletter.
🤝 Follow and connect with Automotive Fleet on social media!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out the State of the Fleet Industry podcast!
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet