May 25, 2022
CEO Beth Kandrysawtz on Motorlease’s 75th Anniversary
This State of the Fleet Industry Spotlight Interview video, produced by Automotive Fleet (AF), offers a look at what is driving the fleet market as presented by AF Digital Editor Chris Brown. In this episode, we talk with Motorlease CEO Beth Kandrysawtz about the company’s upcoming 75th anniversary plans: A free, weeklong series of virtual events for fleets that you're encouraged to join.
Today's topics include:
- Thoughts from Kandrysawtz on Motorlease’s anniversary, leadership, partnerships, and business up to this point
- How the company evolved through the years and which services have adapted
- How Motorlease is working through vehicle availability and driver turnover issues
- Educating and accessing fleet electrification and infrastructure
- How Motorlease embraces change and what future-looking issues it is watching
Learn more and resister for the anniversary events at motorlease.com/75-years/.
📰 Sign up for the Automotive Fleet newsletter.
🎥 Subscribe to the Automotive Fleet YouTube channel!
Follow and connect with Automotive Fleet on social media!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out the State of the Fleet Industry podcast!
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet