May 31, 2022
Strong Fleet Demand Triggers Early Order Cutoffs for Key 2023 Models
The 96th State of the Fleet Industry video produced by Automotive Fleet offers an updated look at the state of the fleet market as presented by AF Editor Mike Antich.
🎙Today's topics include:
- Two back-to-back early order cutoffs for 2023 model fleet vehicles due to high demand.
- Immediate cutoff of fleet orders for 2023 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra models, except the 2023 Silverado/Sierra HD Crew Cab, which is on order allocation.
- Ford adopts controlled allocation for 2023 Ford Transit and E-Transit
- Toyota adopts controlled allocation for all 2023 fleet orders requiring pre-approval.
- Prospect dim for 2023 model-year to be a catch-up year to compensate for replacement vehicles in the two prior model years. Focus on 2024-MY as the new catchup year.
Make sure you're signed up for the AF newsletter so you don't miss another State of the Fleet Industry video.
📰 Sign up for the Automotive Fleet newsletter.
🤝 Follow and connect with Automotive Fleet on social media!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out the State of the Fleet Industry podcast!
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet