June 6, 2022
Fleet Allocations Sell Out Quickly for 2023 Models Offering Free Flow Ordering
The 97th State of the Fleet Industry video produced by Automotive Fleet offers an updated look at the state of the fleet market as presented by AF Editor Mike Antich.
🎙Today's topics include:
- More order banks close with the continuation of heavy volume of fleet orders.
- Concern about industry consolidation due to industry’s transition to electrification.
- Cash crunch for EV startups.
- Concern about future supply chain constraints.
- Making used EVs appealing to used-vehicle buyers.
Make sure you're signed up for the AF newsletter so you don't miss another State of the Fleet Industry video.
📰 Sign up for the Automotive Fleet newsletter.
🤝 Follow and connect with Automotive Fleet on social media!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out the State of the Fleet Industry podcast!
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet