Global Fleet Conference 2023 (GFC) organizers are now accepted presentation proposals from industry leaders and experts for the event’s education program. Scheduled June 5-7 in Miami, Florida, the program will focus on providing actionable solutions for global and regional challenges.
Submission deadline is Friday, December 23. Proposals may be sent to the GFC team.
Proposals must include presentation title; three-sentence summary; presenter’s name(s), title(s) and organization; and presenter(s) contact information.
Potential session topics include:
- Global Fleet Safety Initiatives
- Procurement Strategies
- Mobility Management Solutions
- Fleet Vehicle Electrification
- Sustainability Best Practices
- Global Fleet Management Trends
- Global Fleet Policy that Meets Local Needs
- Reporting Harmonization
- Vehicle Connectivity
- Tender Process and Sourcing Strategies
- Big Data – Data Analytics – Telematics
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Remarketing Best Practices
- Benchmarking Metrics
Submit your proposed presentation to be given at the 2023 Global Fleet Conference here.