Deadline for Global Fleet Conference (GFC) 2023 presentation proposals is just days away: Friday, December 23. Industry leaders and experts are encouraged to submit proposals for the event’s education program now.
Scheduled June 5-7 in Miami, Florida, the program will focus on providing actionable solutions for global and regional challenges.
Proposals must include presentation title; three-sentence summary; presenter’s name(s), title(s) and organization; and presenter(s) contact information.
Potential session topics include:
- Global Fleet Safety Initiatives
- Procurement Strategies
- Mobility Management Solutions
- Fleet Vehicle Electrification
- Sustainability Best Practices
- Global Fleet Management Trends
- Global Fleet Policy that Meets Local Needs
- Reporting Harmonization
- Vehicle Connectivity
- Tender Process and Sourcing Strategies
- Big Data – Data Analytics – Telematics
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Remarketing Best Practices
- Benchmarking Metrics
Submit proposals at the GFC website.