Element Fleet Management Corporation will host a webinar exploring how to leverage connected data to enable strategic decisions for electric vehicle (EV) adoption, operations and remarketing on Wednesday, May 17, 2–3 p.m. U.S. Eastern time.
Held in collaboration with analytics software platform company Motorq, energy company National Grid and automotive services and technology provider Cox Automotive, the online panel discussion will cover:
- Transforming diverse data connectivity into actionable insights to maximize ROI of EV adoption.
- Utilizing available data to reduce and optimize costs.
- Optimizing infrastructure and operational costs through connected data.
- Determining tangible strategies and considerations to prolong EV health and value throughout the vehicle lifecycle.
Panel members will include:
- Jason Kazmar, director of EV strategy and sustainability, Element Fleet Management
- Arun Rajagopalan, co-founder and CEO, Motorq
- Jake Navarro, director of clean transportation products, National Grid
- Stephanie Valdez Streaty, director of strategic planning, Cox Automotive.
Registration details for the “Leading the Charge” webinar are available on the Element website.