Pilot Company has launched the Axle Fuel Card, which offers fleets quick approvals and enhanced payment terms, money back rewards, and loyalty benefits for drivers.
“In the current environment, trucking companies and their drivers are facing unprecedented challenges as they work incredibly hard to supply our country,” said Jimmy Haslam, CEO of Pilot Company. “The majority of goods that we rely on every day are transported by truck and we are committed to doing everything we can to keep them moving.”
The Axle Fuel Card is accepted at more than 950 locations in the U.S. and Canada, including Pilot and Flying J Travel Centers, the One9 Fuel Network, and at Pilot Flying J Truck Care Service Centers. Opening an account is fast, with quick access to lines of credit upon approval. The card can be used for fuel purchases, truck care services, and select truck merchandise, as determined by each fleet.
Benefits of the Axle Fuel Card include:
- No transaction, account management, annual or other hidden fees
- Online account portal with personal credit representative and sales representative
- Enhanced payment terms
- Money back rewards to go toward fuel purchases
- Driver perks:
- One bonus loyalty point per gallon when using Axle Fuel Card at Pilot and Flying J locations
- Two bonus loyalty points per gallon when using Axle Fuel Card at One9 Fuel Network locations
- Pilot Flying J Truck Care Savings:
- $30 off any tire or service
- 10% off Service Center hourly rate
- No callout fee for roadside service
Once the card is activated, commercial drivers can add the Axle Fuel Card to their digital wallet in the Pilot Flying J app and select it when mobile fueling at any participating Pilot, Flying J, or One9 location to earn loyalty points and save time at the pump. Existing fleet card customers can still use the yellow fleet card and will receive access to the new rewards including truck care discounts, money back offerings and loyalty perks.
To manage Axle Fuel Card accounts, customers will receive one invoice for all Pilot Flying J and One9 Fuel Network transactions and will have access to an online customer portal. Through the new portal, customers can monitor fueling transactions, make payments, manage payment cards, lock fuel cards, set transaction limits, and restrict products and/or locations.
Originally posted on Trucking Info