Meritor, Inc. recently made some changes to its site, MeritorPartsXpress.com, to help fleets find exactly what they need faster, as well as speeding up the ordering process.
One new tool, Xact Search, helps customers identify and order brake shoe kits based on specific search criteria. The redesigned homepage further enhances the user experience and helps them find the exact products they need quickly. The addition of Xpress Lane also offers improved ordering, as well as price availability for registered customers.
“These improvements offer customers quick navigation and a variety of self-service tools to locate aftermarket parts, product information and other resources that help keep vehicles on the road,” said Christy Westrich, director of customer loyalty at Meritor.
Traffic on the company's aftermarket e-commerce platform has increased by more than 22% since last year, according to the company. Other website enhancements include:
- Xpress Fact landing pages offering product line overviews and announcements, as well as access to literature, training and videos
- Every landing page has a gallery-style view showing all parts categories within a specific product line
- Expanded bill of material functionality to compare all component pricing for assemblies and kits
- Printable product specification sheets for registered users now include details for interchange, alternate and related items for parts
- Messages flagging certain products as “special order parts” or “parts not sold separately”
“Meritor will continue to enhance the site as part of its M2022 strategic goal to exceed customer expectations,” Westrich said.
Originally posted on Trucking Info
See all comments