January 10, 2023
Future Fleet Trends Spotted at 2023 Consumer Electronics Show
AF Editor Mike Antich describes fleet technology innovations from last week's CES show in Las Vegas in the 127th State of the Fleet Industry video produced by Automotive Fleet.
🎙Today's topics include:
- In the past 15 years, the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) has evolved into an important platform for a growing number of global automakers and Tier 1 suppliers looking to showcase mobility technologies.
- Stellantis revealed the Ram 1500 Revolution batter-electric concept pickup, which directionally is what the ultimate production version will be like when it debuts in the 2024 calendar year.
- VinFast showcased its two all-electric SUVs and two all-electric crossover vehicles.
- Cenntro Electric Group displayed its Class 1-4 EV commercial vehicles and its upcoming Class 8 hydrogen fuel cell truck.
- Highlights of announcements from Mercedes-Benz, BMW, VW, Volvo, and the Sony Honda Mobility joint venture.
📰 Sign up for the Global Fleet newsletter.
🤝 Follow and connect with Global Fleet on social media!
🎧 Prefer to listeGlobal Fleet on Twitter.n? Check out our podcast!
⌚ Timestamps ⌚
1:45 About CES, a showcase for mobility technologies
2:13 Stellantis’ Ram 1500 Revolution batter-electric concept pickup
5:27 VinFast’s two all-electric SUVs and crossover vehicles.
7:17 Cenntro’s Class 1-4 EV commercial vehicles and upcoming Class 8 hydrogen fuel cell truck
8:39 Announcements from Mercedes-Benz, BMW, VW, Volvo, and the Sony Honda Mobility joint venture